'The Eclipse Way' by Dani Megert.
About Dani: He is a member of the Eclipse Project PMC, co-leads the JDT subproject and leads the Platform Search, Platform Text and JDT Text components. He worked at OTI and is one of the initial Eclipse Project committers. His interests include user interface and API design, editors, performance and DJing.
Abstract : How does the Eclipse Project team achieve quality and on-time delivery? How did the processes that enable the development team evolve and how do we continue to adapt them? This talk is an exploration of how the Eclipse Project is developed. We will reflect on planning, iterative development, the end-game process, and other insights into how things are done - including the development mantras such as "Always Beta", "Milestones First", "API First", "Finishing" and "Consume your own output".
- 'Creating a splash screen' by Jagadeesh
- 'Whats new in JDT' by Deepak
- 'Top 10 mistakes in Eclipse plug-in developement' by Prakash G. R.
- 'Performance Management of Plugin Projects' by KamalNath
- 'G-Eclipse made Cloud easy !' by Vyshnavi Movva , Rajyalakshmi D Marathu
- 'Dependency Injection in e4' by Chetan Kumar K
- 'Top 3 SWT Exceptions' by Lakshmi
- 'UI Patterns in Eclipse' by Deepak
- 'RAP' by Ankur Sharma
- 'Let us Ship It!' by Pradeep
- 'Rich features of SWT DnD and Clipboard' by Praveen
- 'Contributing to Eclipse and Community' by Ayushman Jain
- 'JDojo' by Martin
- 'XText' by Prasad
- 'Patterns in Eclipse' by Madhu Samuel
- 'OSGi Tutorial' by Prakash G. R.
- 'Extending the TPTP profiler' by Mahesh
- 'Enabling Modularization through OSGi and SpringDynamicModules' by Mukul
Post a Comment